About EPS Settlements Group of Canada
EPS Settlements Group, now rebranded Arcadia Settlements Group (https://teamarcadia.com/) in the US, has history dating back to 1972. The company is an amalgam of, among others, Kenneth H. Wells & Associates, Benefit Designs and The Structured Settlements Company, all pioneering, original companies in the structured settlements field. Arcadia Settlement Group is also the largest constituent company of Integrated Financial Settlements (https://ifscompanies.com/), the holdings of which include a number of other prominent structured settlement companies in the United States.
By virtue of this, EPS Settlements Group of Canada (“EPSC”) is a member company of one of the best, oldest, largest and only international structured settlements company or organization in North America. EPSC is a Canadian company, with Canadian ownership and staff. EPSC is registered and licensed in 9 of 10 provinces and has offices and personnel throughout the country.
While drawn from a variety of complementary disciplines and backgrounds, the staff of EPSC is altogether united in the Mission, Vision and Values of the company:
To facilitate co-operation and relieve hardship through the delivery of financial security.
EPS Settlements Group of Canada aspires to be valued as:
- a champion of structured settlements
- a leader in the provision of services related to structured settlements, distinct in a willingness to co-operate and partner with others
- an active agent of socially responsible business
At EPS Settlements Group of Canada, we:
- deliver service with the highest level of integrity and civility
- engage in open and transparent communication
- place the well-being of those we serve over our own interests
- anticipate and exceed the expectations of our clientele through innovative solutions