Structured settlements offer much more than the incentive of tax-free income for injured persons.
Structured settlements offer protection not only to the injured client, but also to his or her counsel.
Structured settlements can contribute significantly to the process of claims evaluation and negotiation.
EPS Settlements Group of Canada aims to facilitate co-operation and relieve hardship through the delivery of financial security. EPS Settlements Group of Canada offers a full range of structured settlement services, free-of-charge, to all those who ask, including:
- Pre-settlement evaluative reporting and consulting
- In-person, real-time evaluative/illustrative support
- Expert evidence
- Post-settlement structured settlement consulting and brokerage
- Closing documentation support
- A formal brokerage and service guarantee in the form of our Certificate of Assurance
- A variety of educational seminars
Contact us to learn about our history, our key people, or our structured settlement services.